E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [Leisure and Entertainment] >> Television, Movies, and Music >> 2017 Holy Ghost Word
2017 Holy Ghost Word     Flat Style Printable Version
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
2017 Holy Ghost Word - 1/1/2017 1:39:15 PM   
brother2james

A Holy Ghost Word For 2017! Shared by your serving Apostle, James R Winfree Sr, Yes, It Is Written....."As it was unto Apostle Peter, it will also be unto His sons and daughters of this 2017 age of His Kingdom Church. Because Apostle Peter was found within the safe habitation of Christ heart, he survived the shifting and went on to minister under the anointing of the Holy Spirit. Not only did the Lord Jesus pray for Peter, but He has prayed for all who are found within GOD'S heart, those of you who have continued with Jesus have already been called the sons and daughters of Christ glory--the sons and daughters of His Kingdom. Luke 22:31-32 And the Lord said, "Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat. But I Jesus have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren. Peter" Apostle Peter survived the sifting, and then on the Day of Pentecost there came the wind and fire of the Holy Spirit, and Peter stood up, under the anointing of the Holy Ghost, and preached in power. This testing or sifting will be accomplished by three unclean spirits. Revelation 16:13, "And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon." These spirits will come to test the loyalty of the hearts of those who call themselves Christians. Satan's intention is to paralyze the Body of Christ; to keep them from receiving the fresh outpouring of the Holy Spirit, that which the Holy Spirit has been referring to as "the Holy Ghost." This was his plan in Peter's day, and it will be the same at this time. "Do not disqualify yourselves; remain loyal to Jesus, and do not allow yourselves to accuse Him of wrong doing. These three spirits will try to paralyze the Lord's Church body through division, isolation, and disqualification (through offense and accusation.) These three spirits are the same ones that sifted many Christ Believers. They are: 1. The spirit of the anti-christ which will bring an attack against the spirit of man, producing an anguish of spirit--heart-felt pain and condemnation. The scriptures say that Peter wept bitterly (a heart-felt sorrow of intense pain as a result of hopelessness, failure, and condemnation). 2. The spirit of fear which caused Peter to deny the Lord three times. Fear has torment and brings panic and anxiety which produces unbelief. Whatever is not of faith is sin. A lack of faith can cause you to betray Christ and depend upon some other means of support. 3. The spirit of infirmity which can bring sickness to wear you down, or it may manifest as weakness, inability, or a lack of desire, producing a give-up mentality. Even after the resurrection, this spirit caused Peter to return to a worldly place of comfort, and he returned to fishing (John chapter 21). Jesus then came with a rebuke, "Simon, son of Jonah (Peter's worldly name), do you love Me more than these (fish)?" The power of these three spirits was completely broken on the Day of Pentecost when Peter was baptized in the Holy Ghost. The Spirit of the Lord says, "Do not give up, His Beloved chosen ones. If you love Jesus, then trust Him, for there is coming yet another outpouring, and the former and latter rain together will bring forth the love of GOD anointing of authority and power. Remember now His words to Peter--Luke 22:32 "But I Jesus Christ have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren." GOD'S dear and faithful servants, Peter, came through his trial, and so will you. Now listen to the words of His serving servant Apostle James R Winfree Sr, for I do speaks from experience. 1 Peter 1:6-7, "In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials, that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ." 1 Peter 4:12-14, "Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happed need to you, but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy. If you are reproached for the Name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of GOD rests upon you. On their part, He is blasphemed, but on your part, He is glorified. Amen." We Are Leading All Souls To Our Savior, The King Jesus Christ. " BE GOD'S LOVE " Apostle James R Winfree Sr, Online Love Fellowship Nations Media Church Ministries. GOD Loves All Joyful Givers!
Post ID: 42605
Click to expand tree prev next
All Forums >> [Leisure and Entertainment] >> Television, Movies, and Music >> 2017 Holy Ghost Word
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts