E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [News] >> Family Issues >> RE: She Won’t Leave Him Alone! Coping With the Ex-Wife
RE: She Won’t Leave Him Alone! Coping With the Ex-Wife     Tree Style Printable Version
Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
RE: She Won’t Leave Him Alone! Coping With the Ex-Wife - 6/3/2015 6:21:18 PM   
ArticlePost

My husband and I have been married for well over 20 years and his ex refuses to get a life. She cries to everyone that she doesn't have a life and constantly tries to put herself between him and their kids or his relatives. She acts like he's still married to her and tells the kids and grandkids and his family constantly that her life is on hold until he goes back to her and just throws herself at their mercy begging them to make him go back to her she's absolutely relentless.

fed up in colorado

(in reply to ArticlePost)
  Post #: 61
RE: She Won’t Leave Him Alone! Coping With the Ex-Wife - 7/28/2015 11:00:06 AM   
ArticlePost

My partner of 6 years has an ex wife no children but she constantly gets in touch with him sends gifts for birthdays Christmas even sends valentine cards he does nothing about it I've told him if he wants her back I'll walk away but he says he doesn't he won't send the gifts back as he says he doesn't want to cause trouble with her I'm at the end of my tether anyone got some good advice for me I love him very much but it hurts that he won't tell her go get lost..

claire

Post #: 62
RE: She Won’t Leave Him Alone! Coping With the Ex-Wife - 9/11/2015 8:12:06 AM   
ArticlePost

Tiffany, this is never going away if it hasn't by now. You will always feel uncomfortable and be unhappy in this circumstance. I have been married to my husband for 7 years. I have a daughter, age 20, he has a daughter age 20, and twins age 17. His ex just won't stop. I've heard for years when the kids are grown it will be over. Just last night she was texting him to drop everything And bring his truck to Home Depot to pick up free plywood they donated for the homecoming float. They don't even need plywood. She has a live in bf. He is helping with the float. Why does my husband need to go to the neighboring town to get this? He didn't go because he couldn't due to work conflicts but he would have. If you stay with this man, to be peaceful you'll be the one being quiet as your life plans will always come 2nd to her instant demands and she will continually interfere. Whatever you are unhappy with now, magnify that once you are the 2nd wife. You will be 2nd fiddle forever no matter what. If you don't want that, bail and cry now and move on. If you can handle this ongoing with future grandchildren etc, stay and bite your tongue and get numb. Don't expect to be happy. Just get numb.

Renee

Post #: 63
RE: She Won’t Leave Him Alone! Coping With the Ex-Wife - 10/7/2015 4:40:56 PM   
ArticlePost

My husbands ex-wife is invited to every family function by his family. She is still in love with him and continues to show up. Their kids are all in their 30s and she still calls to tell him when they are coming in and all the details. She shows up to places that we hang out and it's inappropriate. My husband constantly defend her and yells at me instead. I feel like she is more important to him than I am. How can I handle this without divorcing him because I am getting to that point because I feel like he has not a backbone enough to stop this? I feel like I am always the bad guy in this situation and I should not be.

Vicki

Post #: 64
RE: She Won’t Leave Him Alone! Coping With the Ex-Wife - 10/21/2015 6:38:00 PM   
ArticlePost

Fed up with my boyfriends ex. We have been together for 3 years now. And the ex still calls for stupid things like can you come change my furnace filter it is stuck. It took a long time for them to get a divorce. I was not the reason they divorced. She cheated on him. She is still involved with the family and babysits his brothers son now 2. They went their desperate ways and she just bought a house and calls him to see if he wants any of their belongings after all of this time. March will make 4 years since they parted ways.

Heather

Post #: 65
RE: She Won’t Leave Him Alone! Coping With the Ex-Wife - 7/15/2016 8:56:51 PM   
ArticlePost

Unfortunately, you women only have yourselves to blame for allowing yourselves to be disrespected. I am a second wife and my husband was married 30 years prior to our marriage and has 5 adult children all in t heir 30's. Oh, the ex-wife started out trying all types of tricks because she felt she made a mistake in granting him a divorce. I don't blame her. He's a good man. None-the-less, I immediately laid down the rules and informed my husband their would be an instant divorce if they were not followed. I really would have divorced my husband, because had he allowed his ex to do all types of inappropriate things towards me and our marriage that would have meant to me that she was his priority. I am not concerned with losing a man or husband. I believe what God has for me will be for me, and I also believe it is my job to make sure I am respected. I would never put up with being disrespected. It really is just that simple for me. I don't mean I would not take the time to explain things or communicate, but as far as all the unnecessary drama, it's a wash.

Diane

Post #: 66
RE: She Won’t Leave Him Alone! Coping With the Ex-Wife - 9/15/2016 12:23:48 PM   
ArticlePost

I have been with my boyfriend for almost 6 years, yes 6 years. His x wife drives past our house, texts him all the time about not child realted stuff and has even texted me telling me she wanted him back. I cant stand her at this point, and the sad thing is his kids dont want to be around me or my kids, very disrespectful. She is awful.. plus she is RE MARRIED and has been for 7 years!! Without being a total b**** what do I do??

Dawn

Post #: 67
RE: She Won’t Leave Him Alone! Coping With the Ex-Wife - 11/17/2016 2:44:20 PM   
ArticlePost

i have a wife who told me to move on with my life, and we have been separated for a year now, however, she now calls me as if nothing happened and asks to find her work, to lend her $3,000, and is so concerned over my separated shoulder. She tells me that she is happy being alone, but she still continues to call me. What should I make of this?

jose

Post #: 68
RE: She Won’t Leave Him Alone! Coping With the Ex-Wife - 4/20/2017 7:09:20 PM   
ArticlePost

I have been with my boyfriend for 6 plus months, moved in with him in December 2016. I am good with his older daughter, her newborn and husband who is in the military. There is also the 11 year old from the second marriage who is involved.. I love her too.. my boyfriend keeps constant contact with ex #2. I sucked it up due to the pre teen little girl who now has her own phone to communicate with her dad. We moved from NM to UT to live a simple life. There is nearly every day communication between he and the ex and he is still helping her open jar lids, moving furniture, etc. I have tried communication more than once. He just says, " I don't know what to say"..

Kim

Post #: 69
[Awaiting Approval]
ArticlePost

[Awaiting Approval]
  Post #: 70
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [News] >> Family Issues >> RE: She Won’t Leave Him Alone! Coping With the Ex-Wife
Jump to:
Topics 
She Won’t Leave Him Alone! Coping With the Ex-Wife
I have been with my boyfriend for 6 plus months, moved in with him in December 2016. I am good wi ...
“Separated” Married Couples
I highly doubt it "works". People just say that to save face. There is no way a couple ...
Parents and the Only Child
I really enjoyed this article. As a (37 year old male) only child I can relate to so much of what ...
Stop Bring It Up!
I Know this Is Difficult For Us To Do, Forgive and Forget. Shared by your serving Apostle, James ...
LORD,Bless Us With More Than Enough!!!
Lord Jesus, Bless Us Your Chosen People With More Than Enough, So That We Will Become Your Blessi ...