E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [News] >> Family Issues >> RE: What To Do When Your Parents Still Love Your Ex-Husband!
RE: What To Do When Your Parents Still Love Your Ex-Husband!     Tree Style Printable Version
Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
RE: What To Do When Your Parents Still Love Your Ex-Hus... - 11/17/2015 8:40:32 PM   
ArticlePost

Wow, I could have written some of these comments. After my divorce, my mother actually invited my ex and his girlfriend to our family lakehouse for Easter (where I had spent every Easter with them for over 20 years), and then she told ME that I probably shouldn't come, because they would be uncomfortable. I moved to Colorado and remarried, and found out that my parents came to Colorado (from Texas) to vacation with my ex and didn't even tell me they were within in an hour of my house for a week! They have been to my house once in 6 years, but go see my ex in Houston every 3 months or so. Of course my kids tell me. Recently my parents came to Colorado, and called my ex (in Texas) to ask him where to stay in Colorado, and invited him (and his nasty new wife that my kids hate) to visit with them while they were here! Part of it is purposeful -- they are trying to get revenge on me for getting divorced. Ironic, coming from my parents, who haven't slept in the same bed for 20 years. They are the old-school type who think it's better to stay in a miserable marriage than get divorced. Of course they are encouraged by my sister, who used to come to Houston, not tell me she was in town, and call my husband and they would go out without me!! I haven't found anyone who thinks that's okay, except my sister and my parents. My ex is one of those "nice guys", no balls and low self-esteem, so he LOVES the attention from my family. His new wife has friended my ENTIRE family (except me) on FB, and is the first to comment and "like" anything and everything they post. She even put a picture of herself with MY kids as her profile picture. Bet her kids loved that. They all do it just to stick it to me. My family is so evil and hateful, and I can't wait til they (or I) die so I won't have to deal with them anymore. My mom and sister are the most 2-faced disloyal hypocritical witches in the world, and they go to church and are all self-righteous when I tell them I don't like them choosing my ex over their own daughter/sister. My new husband has tried so hard to for a good relationship with my parents, and they just throw it back in his face by slobbering all over my ex and only speaking to my husband when they are forced to. My sister won't even acknowledge his presence. She is so jealous of anything anyone else has, so of course she can't stand the fact that I am happier now. My ex's family has nothing to do with me, and that's okay, but to have my family completely ignore my wishes and treat my ex and his psycho wife like their own children is hurtful and hateful. And bottom line: they don't care. :-(

Gave up on my family

(in reply to ArticlePost)
  Post #: 21
RE: What To Do When Your Parents Still Love Your Ex-Hus... - 1/23/2016 2:55:39 PM   
ArticlePost

After being in relationship with him for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: drajascospellhome@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:drajascospellhome@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM

monica

Post #: 22
RE: What To Do When Your Parents Still Love Your Ex-Hus... - 5/16/2016 5:08:40 PM   
ArticlePost

My ex husband was not liked by my parents, nor by my sister or her family. To be honest even his own kids don't like him. He is a control freak and holds a high position in local government and owns 3 businesses. He drives a Bently, wears Armani suits you get the picture..Whilst we are going through our divorce he has had the FMH valued far below the market value ( he is head of planning in the council so knows people want to brown nose). He has lied about the value of all 3 businesses and is trying to cheat me out of my fair share of the wealth. Despite this my parents and my sister all invite him to family parties etc but ask me to not be there but to arrive early and leave before he arrives with my grown up children. I just cannot understand how my family can do this to me when they have all said they understand why I left home and never understood why I married him in the first place (24 yrs ago). Am I going mad or are they a disgrace to mankind ?

Beth

Post #: 23
RE: What To Do When Your Parents Still Love Your Ex-Hus... - 7/7/2016 10:11:35 AM   
ArticlePost

My ex and I almost parted amicably but then he went around to all my family members and lied to blamed me for the break-up which turned them all against me for years. He and I don't speak these days (I'll email things relating to the kids and he won't respond) and my kids tell me he hates me. But my parents still love him and invite him to family gatherings if I can't attend. He goes, visits with my parents and siblings, and apparently talks about me. His inclusion with my family unnerves my kids and it feels like a slap in the face to me. But, it's been over 10 years now and doesn't look like it will end anytime soon. I find myself distancing myself from the family emotionally but I know talking to them falls on deaf ears so it is what it is.

Jill

Post #: 24
RE: What To Do When Your Parents Still Love Your Ex-Hus... - 7/28/2016 4:06:29 AM   
ArticlePost

My ex-wife and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce, but I always wanted to get back together with her, and she was never sure. So, I thought it was about time I MADE her sure! All i took was a visit to the website and a request for a specific love spell, and Dr Muna spells powers began to work their magic. The spell is working because guess what: My ex is soon to be my wife again! This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you, Dr Muna spell. Words are not enough. Get in touch with marvelspelltemple [at] outlook [dot] com This spell can be a great help to whom are emotionally break down. Dr Muna web is http://marvelspelltemple.webs.com/

James Gibson

Post #: 25
RE: What To Do When Your Parents Still Love Your Ex-Hus... - 10/14/2016 3:24:02 PM   
ArticlePost

I and my husband had spent many years together and I loved looking deep into his eyes and listening to his voice. Unfortunately enough, he met another lady and fell in love with her. My life has been miserable from that point onward. It has been difficult without him by my side. I have felt pain every single day. Thanks to the spells from www.permanentspellcaster.com , I have regained his love back. Now I can always sit with him and talk about the things we love, Thanks to Lord Henrys spells which has truly been worth it. Reach him on permanentspellcast@gmail.com

Davine

Post #: 26
RE: What To Do When Your Parents Still Love Your Ex-Hus... - 6/20/2017 9:37:22 AM   
ArticlePost

I and my husband was separated for 3 months now, he was the love of my life and the father of my 4 kids. He left with another lady. I tried to get him back but nothing worked, I was so frustrated seeing all effort becoming waste, i was so lucky i heard about Dr Mack from the someone. I’m so happy he was the final solution to the problem i have been fighting for almost 3 months now. I will as well like all those who are having problems such as relationship issues, fertility problems and financial difficulties or simply you need a promotion in your carrier just contact email:Dr_mack@yahoo.com, he will solve your problem with ease withing just 3 days.

Chelsa Fraizer

Post #: 27
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [News] >> Family Issues >> RE: What To Do When Your Parents Still Love Your Ex-Husband!
Jump to:
Topics 
When Wives Work and Husbands Don’t
My husband hasn't worked consistently in the last 5yrs and I'm tired as well as fed up with it.He ...
What To Do When Your Parents Still Love Your Ex-Husband!
I and my husband was separated for 3 months now, he was the love of my life and the father of my ...
Losing Childhood
Now I am a teenager and now I realise that my childhood was not as good as it could be now i am t ...
She Won’t Leave Him Alone! Coping With the Ex-Wife
I have been with my boyfriend for 6 plus months, moved in with him in December 2016. I am good wi ...
“Separated” Married Couples
I highly doubt it "works". People just say that to save face. There is no way a couple ...