Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
I CONFESS - 1/14/2013 8:44:58 AM   
brother2james

I WILL START THIS OFF CHURCH!!!

James 5:16
01/14/2013
Houston, Texas time 8:20 Am

Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.
I CONFESS TO THOSE WHO I HAVE DONE WRONG AND NOT HAD LOVING PATIENCE WITH AND PLEASE FORGIVE ME THOSE WHO I JUST KNEW WOULD STAND WITH ME, MY FAMILY, MY SPIRITUAL FAMILY, MY FRIENDS AND ALL THOSE I MINISTER TO IN GOD'S KINGDOM FOR SUPPORT AND HELP, I BECAME HARD HEARTED AND AT TIME UNFORGIVING TO SO MANY OF THEM, I ASK FROM MY HEART FOR YOUR FORGIVNESS AS I CONFESS MY TRESPASSES AND WEAKNESS HERE TODAY. JAMES WINFREE SR,

I Approve This Word Message In God's Amazing Love, Mercy And Grace , Your Servant And The Nations Apostle James Winfree Sr,
  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [On Another Note] >> Religion >> I CONFESS
Jump to:
Topics 
LET US PRAY
Pray With Your Church & Nations Apostle: Minister James Winfree Sr, Dear Father God, In Jesus Chr ...
ARE U A BLESSING?
Are You Being A Blessing To Others? Your Church and Nations Apostle James Winfree Sr, Building &a ...
WELL DO YOU?
DO YOU REALLY APPRECIATE ME? Blessing And Empowering Jesus Believers Worldwide In God's Love! ...
UNAPOLGETIC OF THE GOOD NEWS
PASTORS & PREACHERS YOUR CHEERINGLEADING ALONE IS NOT GETTING IT DONE!!! Your Church & ...
PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!!
TO GOD'S ANOINTED PROMINENT WOMEN Apostle James Winfree Sr, Serving Our Lord God Jesus Christ, By ...