Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
I CONFESS - 1/14/2013 8:44:58 AM   
brother2james

I WILL START THIS OFF CHURCH!!!

James 5:16
01/14/2013
Houston, Texas time 8:20 Am

Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.
I CONFESS TO THOSE WHO I HAVE DONE WRONG AND NOT HAD LOVING PATIENCE WITH AND PLEASE FORGIVE ME THOSE WHO I JUST KNEW WOULD STAND WITH ME, MY FAMILY, MY SPIRITUAL FAMILY, MY FRIENDS AND ALL THOSE I MINISTER TO IN GOD'S KINGDOM FOR SUPPORT AND HELP, I BECAME HARD HEARTED AND AT TIME UNFORGIVING TO SO MANY OF THEM, I ASK FROM MY HEART FOR YOUR FORGIVNESS AS I CONFESS MY TRESPASSES AND WEAKNESS HERE TODAY. JAMES WINFREE SR,

I Approve This Word Message In God's Amazing Love, Mercy And Grace , Your Servant And The Nations Apostle James Winfree Sr,
  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [On Another Note] >> Religion >> I CONFESS
Jump to:
Topics 
You Will Want To Read This!!!
Yes, Mega Changes Are On The Way To The Household Of Faith! ( Freedom, Equal Blessings, Kingdom U ...
GOD IS WORKING ON US!!!
We Are God’s Workmanship In Jesus ChristShared by your Church and Nations Apostle James Winfree S ...
Our Hidden Battles
Our Hidden Battles Shared by your Church And Nations Apostle Minister James Winfree Sr, On My Kin ...
TO ALL THE LORD'S MEN!!!
TO ALL THE LORD'S CHOSEN MEN AND KINGDOM BROTHERS!!! On My Kingdom Watch We Are One In Christ O ...
WE CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAY'S
We Can't Have It Both Ways Preachers & Members, We Can't Believe In The New Covenant While At ...