E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [Family] >> Education >> Java Programming Training
Java Programming Training     Tree Style Printable Version
Page: [1]
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
Java Programming Training - 12/2/2014 4:26:39 AM   
narayan

Java is general purpose Object Oriented Programming Language developed by James Gosling and Patric Naugton, at Sun Micro System. OAK (which is a tree name) is java original name. In the year 1995, OAK was revised and developed software called JAVA (which is a coffee seed name). JAVA released to the market in three categories that are J2SE (JAVA 2 Standard Edition), J2EE (JAVA 2 Enterprise Edition) and J2ME (JAVA 2 Micro/Mobile Edition).J2SE is used for developing standalone application/programs development. J2EE is used for developing client server applications/programs development. J2ME is used for developing Mobile Application/programs development.Java source code file (a file with extension .java) is compiled in to byte code format (.class) that byte code runs on any operating system. So java has slogan WORA (Write Once Run Anywhere). For more information go to:http://www.educba.com/technology/java-programming-training/
  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Family] >> Education >> Java Programming Training
Jump to:
Topics 
LORD DON'T LET ME DIE FULL
Let your life be a positive energy filled and let it bring success in your life
Bible Facts
Organized Religion And The Bible Do Not Support It! Loving Holy Ghost We Need You To Teach Us!!! ...
Do It RIGHT!!!
Our Gifts Preachers Is Not For The World, But For The People Of Faith. Awesome and loving Holy S ...
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! To The Big Headed Preachers & Church People!!! Our Apostle Paul Is Stil ...
Java Programming Training
Java is general purpose Object Oriented Programming Language developed by James Gosling and Patr ...