Payment method for site (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Technical Support] >> Comments and Questions

MaggieB -> Payment method for site (3/7/2016 12:45:35 PM)

Who do I contact to change my payment of method for my site.

support -> RE: Payment method for site (3/7/2016 1:40:53 PM)

Hello,

You can call us on our sales line. (888) 801-3503

MaggieB -> RE: Payment method for site (3/14/2016 12:22:39 PM)

I have called twice, sent email, no one has contacted me.  My debit card has changed and once the monthly feetries to hit my bank, it will not as you have not contacted me to gain the card number...not a good way to do business.

support -> RE: Payment method for site (3/14/2016 7:08:03 PM)

Please allow 24 hours for someone to respond to a voicemail. Someone will contact you tomorrow. Thank you.

support -> RE: Payment method for site (3/15/2016 9:58:15 PM)

We have emailed your account information. Please log in and update your billing information. Please let us know if you have anymore questions.

Malvia Director -> RE: Payment method for site (5/18/2016 11:41:59 AM)

I signed up and created a Website for Family Reunion because it advertise as Free. Is there a monthly fee for this website? I'm confused after reading other articles on the forum. Please advise.

burdD -> RE: Payment method for site (5/18/2016 3:30:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Malvia Director

I signed up and created a Website for Family Reunion because it advertise as Free. Is there a monthly fee for this website? I'm confused after reading other articles on the forum. Please advise.

Family Lobby offers a free website and also an upgraded one that you pay a fee for.  You are able to choose your preference.

MaggieB -> RE: Payment method for site (2/11/2017 8:12:00 AM)

The bank has issued me a new debit card and I am not successful in updating my method payment, so I could use some help.. Thanks

burdD -> RE: Payment method for site (2/11/2017 3:46:31 PM)

Have you tried deleting the old card first?  I do not work in sales but just a thought

support -> RE: Payment method for site (2/12/2017 1:35:00 PM)

The update was received. It is reviewed and then your account is updated. There shouldn't be an issue.

Kathie Wing -> RE: Payment method for site (4/7/2017 10:11:49 AM)

I am trying to find where I pay for my annual fee and I am not finding it. All I am finding is a place to upgrade which is more than we have been paying. How do I find this? 

support -> RE: Payment method for site (4/7/2017 1:17:54 PM)

Hello, The prices have increased, but if you have an existing account, you can update your billing information. Please go to: https://accounts.familylobby.com

Kathie Wing -> RE: Payment method for site (4/7/2017 2:12:48 PM)

I am not finding my account number?

support -> RE: Payment method for site (4/8/2017 11:37:34 AM)

Please click "Forgot password" and type in your email address. Your account should be sent to you if your account is valid. Otherwise, you may have to upgrade with the new price.

Page: [1]