E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [Technical Support] >> Comments and Questions >> Notifications to members not being received.
Notifications to members not being received.     Tree Style Printable Version
Page: [1]
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
Notifications to members not being received. - 3/24/2016 4:36:39 PM   
GAL

For about a week now people on our site "Logsdon Connections" are not getting email notifications of new posts or comments. I also sent out 2 newsletters in the past couple of months and no one received it either. Can you please see what the problem is and fix it. Thanks!
  Post #: 1
RE: Notifications to members not being received. - 3/25/2016 8:56:24 AM   
support

I apologize for the inconvenience. New notifications should be coming out now. There notification services received a bulk of notifications that clogged up the system.

FamilyLobby.com Support

(in reply to GAL)
  Post #: 2
RE: Notifications to members not being received. - 3/25/2016 10:06:09 AM   
GAL

Thank you! I'm assuming this will take care of the problem with Nesletters also? I actually received Notifications this morning, many repeats from a few weeks ago.

(in reply to support)
  Post #: 3
RE: Notifications to members not being received. - 3/25/2016 10:09:34 AM   
support

What problem are you having with the newsletters?

FamilyLobby.com Support

(in reply to GAL)
  Post #: 4
RE: Notifications to members not being received. - 3/25/2016 11:47:06 AM   
GAL

In the past 2-3 months I have sent out 2 Newsletters to all Members but they haven't received them. Never had this problem before. I've asked several people if they got them and they said no they didn't.

(in reply to support)
  Post #: 5
RE: Notifications to members not being received. - 4/4/2016 11:15:37 AM   
LilOkie

We aren't receiving Email notifications of Posts or Comments. One day last week we received individual notifications of each one and also received an email listing all of the notifications in one email and most of them were a few weeks old. Now we aren't receiving any. What's going on? Thanks!

(in reply to GAL)
  Post #: 6
RE: Notifications to members not being received. - 4/5/2016 4:54:12 PM   
GAL

Email notifications of posts or comments are not going to Members and haven't for several days. ======================== One of our members just complained to us about this. Dave Bird Today ------======= "Notifications were coming in for awhile, but now they have stopped again. Are they tied maybe to having posted to a comment first? And, the notifications that were coming were kind of confusing. Seems like they had parts of the entire thread instead of just the new comments. For my money, it would be better for the notifications to include only the new comments." ======== What is going on? Have we stopped getting notifications completely?

< Message edited by GAL -- 4/5/2016 4:55:14 PM >

(in reply to LilOkie)
  Post #: 7
RE: Notifications to members not being received. - 6/30/2016 2:31:08 PM   
jan k.

If my post and access to this site is deleted, it isn't because I was vulgar. I am only speaking the real truth about FamilyLobby.com. My family's "free" site was deleted by Family Lobby and we lost over a hundred photos of my Mom and her funeral services. We were told that we didn't log on enough, but we beg to differ with that! My sister and myself have read this entire site and nowhere does it say you will be deleted. My sister was told that if we pay for a site, we won't be deleted. Seems to me, that's not actually free, is it?! Jan K.

(in reply to GAL)
  Post #: 8
RE: Notifications to members not being received. - 6/30/2016 3:10:22 PM   
SueMc

It is really sad to lose your pictures.  I found the info at the link below about site deletions.  I do know for a fact that Family Lobby does not delete free sites that are being used and also that they have a record of of when it was logged into and who logged in.  Really all you have to do is log in often enough to let them know that the site has not been deserted or just used to store files.

http://forums.familylobby.com/how_do_i_delete_my_website%3f/m_7/tm.htm

< Message edited by SueMc -- 6/30/2016 4:02:41 PM >

(in reply to jan k.)
  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Technical Support] >> Comments and Questions >> Notifications to members not being received.
Jump to: