E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [Family] >> Pregnancy >> GOD'S DAUGHTER'S
GOD'S DAUGHTER'S     Tree Style Printable Version
Page: [1]
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
GOD'S DAUGHTER'S - 4/6/2016 8:41:06 PM   
brother2james

To GOD our LORD Daughters and my dear sisters in Christ Jesus: I say unto you, arise, His daughters that are anointed and chosen, to activate your faith. For, you receive the love of our heavenly Father as He gives to you this moment, your faith shall ascend to heavenly places and you will no longer live by the measure of your own faith. But, the Lord Himself will touch you and activate faith within your heart. The gift of faith will come alive in you, and in the power of that faith you shall accomplish all that you have been called to accomplish in your kingdom season. And, you shall have victory over all of the works of the enemy. I say that even now as your servant and nations apostle, DADDY is bringing a faith explosion alive within the hearts of His elect ladies daughters. You will no longer live by the measure of your own faith, but now you will live by the measure of the faith of the Son of God. So be it, for I decree it, as His elect and anointed apostle. Confirmation Kingdom Word given by your Apostle James Winfree Sr,
  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Family] >> Pregnancy >> GOD'S DAUGHTER'S
Jump to:
Topics 
GOD'S DAUGHTER'S
To GOD our LORD Daughters and my dear sisters in Christ Jesus: I say unto you, arise, His daught ...
Certain Antidepressants May Raise Lung Condition Risk in Newborns
Nice posting. Thanks for sharing this. Very useful.
Reservations taking progesterone
I didn't know where to post this... so maybe here is good. There are some women that take pr ...
Ready for a baby? Here's how to get pregnant in 2012
Parenting is what's really exciting after marriage. It's always cute to see a little on in the ho ...
16 ways to tell you're pregnant
does it include craving for foods and vomiting?