E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [On Another Note] >> Anything >> We Need GOD'S Love
We Need GOD'S Love     Tree Style Printable Version
Page: [1]
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
We Need GOD'S Love - 5/4/2016 5:34:10 PM   
brother2james

My Prayer For Jesus Believer's To Revive His Love In The Church Family: We're Still Praying In His Holy Name!!! Pray This With Your Servant And Faithful Apostle James Winfree Sr, Our Heavenly Father, we only have to look to the church family at Ephesus to see how easy it is for Christ Believer's, both individually and corporately, to leave our first love and to allow the love that we had for You and for others to wear thin and to grow cold. Oh Jesus' forgive us for the way that we have allowed this to happen throughout the whole Body of Christ, which has all too often become a place to criticize our brethren or slander others who do not look or have this World good as we do. Oh' Lord Revive us Lord and may the love that so permeated the church You birth and built, where we discover that Christ Believer's loved in thought word and deed , begin to spread once again throughout the Body of Your true Believers. May we return to a time when love within the family of GOD begins to shine forth , as we become salt and light to a needy world. DADDY Forgive us Father that our love for You and the Lord Jesus has worn so thin and rekindle a fire of love that sweeps through the Your body of Believer's today so that in the essentials of our faith we may have Love, Unity, in the inessential things we may display Liberty and in all areas of our Christ Believer's life may we demonstrate true godly love in more than just preaching in these dead cold, lifeless buildings, in Jesus Name We pray Amen.
  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [On Another Note] >> Anything >> We Need GOD'S Love
Jump to:
Topics 
We Need GOD'S Love
My Prayer For Jesus Believer's To Revive His Love In The Church Family: We're Still Praying In H ...
Phobia
Tornadoes
Attendance at actual NFL games nfl jerseys has risen and more games are shown on TV
With soccer gaining great popularity in recent years, soccer players nowadays play scheduled matc ...
Know any artistic students? Tell them about Doodle 4 Google
hi i am new here .
What makes the perfect sandwich?
Share some of yours. Here are some of mine. Slices of still warm roast chicken, preferably ...