E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [Family] >> Education >> LORD DON'T LET ME DIE FULL
LORD DON'T LET ME DIE FULL     Tree Style Printable Version
Page: [1]
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
LORD DON'T LET ME DIE FULL - 6/4/2016 6:38:28 AM   
brother2james

My Prayer OH' LORD, Don't Let Me Die With All Your Word In Me. Allow My Life To Be A Blessing To Others In Jesus Name! Amen. Will you please pray this prayer with your loving and faithful servant, Apostle James Winfree Sr,? Dear Lord Jesus don't let me die until I am empty and every good and perfect gift is a blessing from You and You have blessed me with so much and I ask that You would use me to be a blessing to others who are in need or facing whatever difficulties. My heavenly DADDY GOD make me a channel of Your blessing JESUS Your channel through who Your love and peace and joy and love flow out from You through me to others. May I Holy Ghost be Your hands to bless others oh Lord GOD and may You guide my feet to places where I can go and be a blessing with this life you has given me, And may my speech be seasoned with salt so that I may speak words of comfort and encouragement too Your chosen ones, Lord that You may increase in my life and I may decrease Jesus so that the blessings that You pour through me to others may draw each one closer into Your arms and Your Arms only Lord Jesus, in Whose name I pray, and all who feels that very same way type, In Jesus Name, Amen.
  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Family] >> Education >> LORD DON'T LET ME DIE FULL
Jump to:
Topics 
LORD DON'T LET ME DIE FULL
My Prayer OH' LORD, Don't Let Me Die With All Your Word In Me. Allow My Life To Be A Blessing To ...
Bible Facts
Organized Religion And The Bible Do Not Support It! Loving Holy Ghost We Need You To Teach Us!!! ...
Do It RIGHT!!!
Our Gifts Preachers Is Not For The World, But For The People Of Faith. Awesome and loving Holy S ...
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! To The Big Headed Preachers & Church People!!! Our Apostle Paul Is Stil ...
Java Programming Training
Java is general purpose Object Oriented Programming Language developed by James Gosling and Patr ...