E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [Technical Support] >> Wish List / Requested Features >> Mobile Access
Mobile Access     Tree Style Printable Version
Page: [1]
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
Mobile Access - 9/15/2016 4:13:20 PM   
Christy Bowne

Is there any possibility of an actual mobile app coming down the road. We have always loved Family Lobby, but with every moving more towards mobile devices and away from the computer, a mobile app would be an awesome upgrade.
  Post #: 1
RE: Mobile Access - 9/18/2016 12:45:24 PM   
support

Hello, I apologize for the delay in responding. A mobile app would be a great addition, but we are unable to build one at this time. To be frank, it is very expensive to build an app for the features that we would need.

FamilyLobby.com Support

(in reply to Christy Bowne)
  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Technical Support] >> Wish List / Requested Features >> Mobile Access
Jump to:
Topics 
Knowing when someone else has read the news
When we belonged to myfamily, I could tell who had read the news that was posted. That way, I kn ...
Mobile Access
Hello, I apologize for the delay in responding. A mobile app would be a great addition, but we a ...
Adjusting already posted photos.
ORIGINAL: Jerri Conrad Just curious....why do I show up as a "new member"? I am not ...
Aside of what is noted, I would like to add....
No I don't GAL. Sorry, I use Firefox all the time and I have never had this kind of problem. ...
Reply Button Added for Comments
May I ask if this is being considered? I think most people have long given up and don't come to t ...