E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [Technical Support] >> Comments and Questions >> Newsletters Not Being Received
Newsletters Not Being Received     Tree Style Printable Version
Page: [1]
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
Newsletters Not Being Received - 9/30/2016 11:51:44 AM   
GAL

We are having a problem on our site with Newsletters. We have sent them out but members are not receiving them. Help Please!! ?? Thanks
  Post #: 1
RE: Newsletters Not Being Received - 9/30/2016 12:04:40 PM   
support

All members are not receiving them or some members are not receiving them? I ran a test to confirm the newsletters are going out. Please be sure to check the spam/junk folder for the emails.

FamilyLobby.com Support

(in reply to GAL)
  Post #: 2
RE: Newsletters Not Being Received - 9/30/2016 12:19:22 PM   
SueMc

Just checked mine.  Yahoo put it in my Spam folder, Gmail put it in the inbox.   But both were delivered

(in reply to support)
  Post #: 3
RE: Newsletters Not Being Received - 10/3/2016 3:43:23 PM   
GAL

quote:

ORIGINAL: support All members are not receiving them or some members are not receiving them? I ran a test to confirm the newsletters are going out. Please be sure to check the spam/junk folder for the emails.
We haven't had a response from all of our members but the ones who did respond said they did not get it or it wasn't in spam folder. I checked my spam/junk folder and it wasn't in mine either. I will try again to see if I can send one out and it is received.

(in reply to support)
  Post #: 4
RE: Newsletters Not Being Received - 10/4/2016 11:56:32 AM   
GAL

quote:

ORIGINAL: SueMc Just checked mine.  Yahoo put it in my Spam folder, Gmail put it in the inbox.   But both were delivered
Sue, you would not be getting newsletters from our site.

(in reply to SueMc)
  Post #: 5
RE: Newsletters Not Being Received - 10/4/2016 12:00:05 PM   
GAL

I sent out another newsletter yesterday. Contacted several of our members by email to see if they got it. Had them check spam folders. No one that I contacted has received it and I haven't received one either. Also not receiving all post & comment notifications.

(in reply to GAL)
  Post #: 6
RE: Newsletters Not Being Received - 10/4/2016 12:18:31 PM   
SueMc

quote:

ORIGINAL: GAL

quote:

ORIGINAL: SueMc Just checked mine.  Yahoo put it in my Spam folder, Gmail put it in the inbox.   But both were delivered
Sue, you would not be getting newsletters from our site.

No I would not.  I was checking to see if my own would come through since I have a different service provider.  I guess some internet providers block FL before it gets to the recipient.  Just giving feedback for administrator

(in reply to GAL)
  Post #: 7
RE: Newsletters Not Being Received - 10/6/2016 8:33:59 PM   
GAL

Still no Newsletter received by members who have responded to my emails. Something is keeping them from receiving them. ???

(in reply to SueMc)
  Post #: 8
RE: Newsletters Not Being Received - 10/14/2016 12:39:56 PM   
GAL

quote:

ORIGINAL: support All members are not receiving them or some members are not receiving them? I ran a test to confirm the newsletters are going out. Please be sure to check the spam/junk folder for the emails.
Still have not received either of the newsletters I sent out. I've asked members and no one has received a newsletter and not in Spam folder. Guess we can't use that option any longer??

(in reply to support)
  Post #: 9
RE: Newsletters Not Being Received - 10/16/2016 4:26:59 PM   
GAL

quote:

ORIGINAL: GAL We are having a problem on our site with Newsletters. We have sent them out but members are not receiving them. Help Please!! ?? Thanks
We are not getting email notifications of posts or comments on our site either. What is the problem? Thanks!

(in reply to GAL)
  Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Technical Support] >> Comments and Questions >> Newsletters Not Being Received
Jump to: