E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [Technical Support] >> Comments and Questions >> Email Notifications to Members Not Being Received
Email Notifications to Members Not Being Received     Tree Style Printable Version
Page: [1]
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
Email Notifications to Members Not Being Received - 10/21/2016 2:13:13 PM   
GAL

No one on our site is receiving notifications of New Posts or Comments. Members are complaining and asking why should they bother when no one knows they have posted unless the go to the site. So they've quit posting. They don't receive Newsletters either and none of the Notifications are going to Spam Folder. We aren't very happy campers right now. I've posted on here previously and had no response from Support!
  Post #: 1
RE: Email Notifications to Members Not Being Received - 10/22/2016 4:59:56 AM   
support

I apologize for the delay in the response. Emails may have not being going out for some cases. The emails have been restarted and hopefully this will resolve the problem.

FamilyLobby.com Support

(in reply to GAL)
  Post #: 2
RE: Email Notifications to Members Not Being Received - 10/25/2016 12:38:39 PM   
GAL

Everyone that I have talked to on our site are still NOT receiving email notifications of posts or comments.

(in reply to support)
  Post #: 3
RE: Email Notifications to Members Not Being Received - 10/25/2016 8:11:02 PM   
support

I will see what we can do about your specific situation. I apologize for the inconvenience.

FamilyLobby.com Support

(in reply to GAL)
  Post #: 4
RE: Email Notifications to Members Not Being Received - 10/29/2016 9:45:44 PM   
GAL

It worked for a couple of days and everyone received notifications. Then it stopped again. I guess it must be a sporadic thing?? Strange! Thank you for checking into it for us and hope you can fix it. This is the first time we've had this problem in a very long time. We've been real happy. :) Thanks Again!!

(in reply to support)
  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Technical Support] >> Comments and Questions >> Email Notifications to Members Not Being Received
Jump to: