E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [News] >> Family Issues >> We Got To Put His BLOOD On It!!!!
We Got To Put His BLOOD On It!!!!     Tree Style Printable Version
Page: [1]
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
We Got To Put His BLOOD On It!!!! - 11/8/2016 3:10:22 PM   
brother2james

We Put The Blood On It!!!Pray with Apostle James R Winfree Sr, Heavenly Father in Christ Jesus, We know that the Word says that we do not wrestle against the powers from the earthly sphere, but against satanic forces in the heavenly and spiritual realms , against principalities, powers and other strong forces of evil, whose chief aim is to kill, steal, destroy and shipwreck the lives of all your Saints. Lord GOD help us we pray to resist the devil, knowing that the Holy Spirit Who is living within us is Greater than all the combined forces in the satanic realm. Help us we pray to utilize every piece of the heavenly armor day by day, and to clothe ourselves in Christ, knowing that in Him is our protection.. and our sufficiency to resist all the powers that are coming against us and those we love. Identify in us Holy Ghost, any lusts or habits that have become a stronghold.. and which are adversely taking control of our life. Give us the grace to admit our and weaknesses, faults and turn from everything and anything that in any way is dragging us into a slavery to sin. Break we pray all strongholds in our life , knowing that it is only by the blood of Christ Jesus that cleanses us from all sin that we can gain victory over the world and the flesh , and any stronghold that have enslaved us. Lord GOD, we surrender our life to You and pray that from this day forward You would lead and guide us into all truth , thank You that in You is freedom from slavery to sin and spiritual release from the power of sin, Satan and strongholds in our life . In Jesus Name We agree and pray, AMEN We 're Leading All Souls To Our Savior Jesus Christ.Apostle James R Winfree Sr Online Nations Media Church Ministries.
  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News] >> Family Issues >> We Got To Put His BLOOD On It!!!!
Jump to:
Topics 
When Wives Work and Husbands Don’t
My husband hasn't worked consistently in the last 5yrs and I'm tired as well as fed up with it.He ...
What To Do When Your Parents Still Love Your Ex-Husband!
I and my husband was separated for 3 months now, he was the love of my life and the father of my ...
Losing Childhood
Now I am a teenager and now I realise that my childhood was not as good as it could be now i am t ...
She Won’t Leave Him Alone! Coping With the Ex-Wife
I have been with my boyfriend for 6 plus months, moved in with him in December 2016. I am good wi ...
“Separated” Married Couples
I highly doubt it "works". People just say that to save face. There is no way a couple ...