E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [Food and Health] >> General Topics >> The Anointing!!!
The Anointing!!!     Tree Style Printable Version
Page: [1]
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
The Anointing!!! - 11/17/2016 10:09:36 AM   
brother2james

ALL Of THOSE WHO ARE IN THE BODY OF JESUS CHRIST WE MUST HAVE THE ANOINTING OF GOD IN JESUS CHRIST. Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr, We need and must have the anointing of GOD in Christ Jesus more than ever today. As we know that anointing, the yoke is broken and healing's, deliverance's and mighty miracles can take place. THIS IS HOW TO KNOW GOD'S ANOINTING, DO JUST WHAT JESUS DID. Surrender absolutely to the Lordship of Jesus Christ. Believe the Word of GOD in its entirety. Also, we live by Grace and Not by Law. If you have never received water baptism in Jesus Name, please do so ( ASAP, Acts 2:38 ), ensure that you are baptized in water, thus identifying with Jesus Christ in His death and His resurrection and also you put on His Name. Repent from all sin, especially unbelief, doubt, fear, things of the occult, unforgiving, blockage of mind, wrong doctrine. Be baptized with the Holy Spirit as it is written in GOD'S Holy Word, ( Acts 1:8 and also Acts 2:39 ). Read again the Scriptures in 1 John 2:20 and 2:27 which confirm that we have an anointing from The Holy One. Go on your knees and say a simple prayer such as this: "Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in The Name of Your Son Jesus Christ. I praise You Lord and I worship You and I thank You that You love me so much that You sent Your Son, Jesus Christ, to die for me and pay the penalty for my sins. I Believe that I am reconciled to You through the Blood of Jesus Christ and that I have received Your peace. I renounce all sin, everything of the occult, all unbelief, all fear, all doubt, wrong doctrine, blockage of mind. These I renounce in The Blessed and Holy Name of Jesus Christ and I ask You Lord to let me know Your Anointing which You have already given me by the Holy Spirit. I confess that Jesus Christ has risen from the dead. Never to die ever again." If you will do this with all your heart then you will sense the peace of GOD in Jesus Christ coming around you and in you, Yes, you will feel the physical warmth of the Holy Spirit descending upon your body. You will know for a certainty The Anointing of GOD as a physical presence of The Lord Jesus Christ upon your body. As the love of GOD begins to be shed abroad in your heart by the Holy Spirit, you will feel the physical presence of Christ our Savior around you, on you,and in you. Just Praise His, Just Worship His, Give Him all the Glory. In Jesus Name. Amen. We Are Leading All Souls To The Only Real, True Savior Who Saves, Jesus Christ. Apostle James R Winfree Sr, Online Nations Media Church Ministries. Jesus Said It Is More Blessed To Give, Than It Is To Receive. " Be GOD'S Blessing "
  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Food and Health] >> General Topics >> The Anointing!!!
Jump to:
Topics 
The Anointing!!!
ALL Of THOSE WHO ARE IN THE BODY OF JESUS CHRIST WE MUST HAVE THE ANOINTING OF GOD IN JESUS CHRIS ...
Working In Christ Love And In Faith.
Working In Christ Love And Faith! Are you Free in the Lord Jesus Christ?, And don't belong to any ...
We Must Get, THIS!!!
( 1 Corinthians 12: 1-31 ) Their Is No, Big I's or Little U's in GOD'S Kingdom. Shared by, your ...
GOD'S Minister
The Lord Jesus Christ says to His Chosen Ones, have I not spoken to you about a New Way? Have I n ...
OUR GOD IS FAITHFUL.
OUR GOD THE LORD IS FAITHFUL!!! Shared by Apostle James Winfree Sr, What did Jesus say ? He is w ...