E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [News] >> Family Issues >> Interview!
Interview!     Tree Style Printable Version
Page: [1]
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
Interview! - 11/18/2016 5:33:52 AM   
staword

Hey all, Next month I have an interview in an MNC company and I’m little bit nervous and tensed about the interview. Since its my first experience in attending a interview little bit nervous how the things will be. I asked my friend as she has attended many interview before and she suggested me with this article https://www.aspirefcu.org/blog/life-advice/4-tips-for-a-successful-interview/ , this blog had tips which I need to be ware of when I go for the interview. Need some tips on which I need to be careful while going for an interview? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News] >> Family Issues >> Interview!
Jump to:
Topics 
When Wives Work and Husbands Don’t
My husband hasn't worked consistently in the last 5yrs and I'm tired as well as fed up with it.He ...
What To Do When Your Parents Still Love Your Ex-Husband!
I and my husband was separated for 3 months now, he was the love of my life and the father of my ...
Losing Childhood
Now I am a teenager and now I realise that my childhood was not as good as it could be now i am t ...
She Won’t Leave Him Alone! Coping With the Ex-Wife
I have been with my boyfriend for 6 plus months, moved in with him in December 2016. I am good wi ...
“Separated” Married Couples
I highly doubt it "works". People just say that to save face. There is no way a couple ...