E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [Family] >> Raising Children >> Is this you?
Is this you?     Tree Style Printable Version
Page: [1]
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
Is this you? - 11/25/2016 12:39:20 PM   
brother2james

Is This You? ( Matthew 15:8-9) Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr " Just what Jesus said " But Jesus put it right back on them. “Why do you use your rules to play fast and loose with God’s commands? God clearly says, ‘Respect your father and mother,’ and, ‘Anyone denouncing father or mother should be killed.’ But you weasel around that by saying, ‘Whoever wants to, can say to father and mother, What I owed to you I’ve given to God.’ That can hardly be called respecting a parent. You cancel God’s command by your rules. Frauds! Isaiah’s prophecy of you hit the bull’s-eye: These people make a big show of saying the right thing, but their heart isn’t in it. They act like they’re worshiping me, but they don’t mean it. They just use me as a cover for teaching whatever suits their fancy.” Well?
  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Family] >> Raising Children >> Is this you?
Jump to:
Topics 
Is this you?
Is This You? ( Matthew 15:8-9) Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr " Just what Jesus said " ...
Our goddaughter Nena
Our Angel Nena Has Her Wings Hi My God- Daughter Nena I have a goddaughter angel, For me she ...
For you MOM'S
Deuteronomy 31:6 "Be strong( Mothers ) and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; fo ...
Help me understand my teenage daughter
Hi all. Not sure how active this forum is, but I'll give it a try. I need some advice and comf ...
What's the best way to help kids to cope with peer pressure?
Just do what's right. Your parents have thought you from wrong and you, yourself, ought to know w ...