E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [Family] >> Marriage >> Standing In the Need of Prayers
Standing In the Need of Prayers     Tree Style Printable Version
Page: [1]
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
Standing In the Need of Prayers - 12/6/2016 10:59:35 AM   
brother2james

Praying For The Church Leaders Apostle James R Winfree Sr, Is Now Praying: The Holy Spirit say's, When The Leaders Get Themselves Back In Biblical Order, The Members Will Fall Inline. Amen. Loving Father we thank You for our Church leaders that You have appointed I pray that We would love Jesus Christ with all our hearts, souls, minds, and strength and that our ministry would never steal from GOD or His Bride the Church. Help us Holy Spirit to return back to our first love, Jesus Christ. I pray that We would love and serve our very own wives and family with glad hearts and that our family would have a love for the ministry instead of resenting it for “stealing” their husband and daddy away. And help us, Jesus, to love the members of the Church as our very own families, because the truth is, they are our spiritual family. I pray for Your passion Lord Jesus; for conviction and dedication to our calling and to Jesus Christ. I pray that We will walk in confidence while kneeling in humility as gentle Kingdom Leaders who care for Your sheep. I pray for encouragement in our faith and ministry, and against those who attack, slander, harm, or speak evil against us. I pray that our teaching and preaching will be accurate, true, bold, convicting, encouraging, anointed, and Christ-Center. I pray that GOD will guard us against burnout and depression. I pray that we will never fall prey to envy, jealousy, insecurity, or comparison. I pray for Your holiness and purity, and against lust, affairs, love of money, and pride. And Lord Jesus please help us to start doing more for Your Church in meeting their needs, Not just in word only, but in our actions. I pray for rest spiritually and physically, and that We know that it is not our ministry We' are leading, But GOD'S. I pray that We will finish better than We started. I pray that We will take the time to have fun, do things We enjoy, spend time with our wives and play with our own kids, and get away often to find peace and solitude. I pray for the Lord Jesus Christ to raise up loving Believers around us to assist us while serving You Lord Jesus, honor You, and encourage us, pray for us, admonish us, and protect us. I pray that ministry, teaching, preaching, and leading will never become a chore for us, but that it would always be a joy and blessing to serve the Lord Christ Jesus and His chosen people with kindness and gladness, and that We would enjoy every aspect of leading, whether easy or hard, for the glory of our heavenly Father, GOD. I pray these blessings for All Leaders and Ministers. I hope all of you will pray for us and for One another.” In Jesus Name. Amen. We Are Leading All Souls To Our Lord And Savior, The Lord Jesus Christ. " BE GOD'S LOVE " Apostle James & Betty R Winfree Sr, Online Love Fellowship Nations Media Church Ministries. Our GOD Loves His Joyful Givers!
  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Family] >> Marriage >> Standing In the Need of Prayers
Jump to:
Topics 
Standing In the Need of Prayers
Praying For The Church Leaders Apostle James R Winfree Sr, Is Now Praying: The Holy Spirit say's ...
An Open Book!
We are all about Christ Love, Unity ,and Equality and Relationship in God's family We are all ...
ONE MATE
The Lord Jesus Christ Has Only ONE Wife, And All His Chosen Leaders Must Have Only One Wife. Wrot ...
A HOLY KISS
A Holy Kiss From Me Shared By Your Servant, Apostle James Winfree Sr, What a holy kiss means too ...
WHAT IS YOUR BIBLICAL ANSWER?
WHAT'S THE BIBLICAL MEANING OF ONE? 1 Timothy 3:2 ONE WIFE A bishop then must be blameless, ...