E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [News] >> Family Issues >> LORD,Bless Us With More Than Enough!!!
LORD,Bless Us With More Than Enough!!!     Tree Style Printable Version
Page: [1]
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
LORD,Bless Us With More Than Enough!!! - 12/11/2016 9:46:51 AM   
brother2james

Lord Jesus, Bless Us Your Chosen People With More Than Enough, So That We Will Become Your Blessings. Pray with your serving Church and Nations Apostle James R Winfree Sr. Our Heavenly Father, We want to thank You for Your grace and mercy to us and towards all people saved or sinners. Lord I do not hesitate to approach You on the subject of wealth, for Lord I know that there is much abuse of wealth, not only in the acquiring and accumulating it, through suspect ways or shady means, but in particularly in praying to You for to provide wealth , especially by those who lead people astray , often suggesting the use of a prayer formula, to effectively twist Your arm to provide the prosperity they think, rather than seeking for You for the provision they really need. Lord Jesus, as We come to You with our request, We pray that You would guide our prayers with wisdom as We pray to You for “Kingdom blessings and wealth, Lord GOD, We do not mean an obscene amount of wealth , but rather that You would provide us with sufficient means so that We do not become discouraged with the lack of poverty and We do not have enough to help others first in Your family. Christ our Lord , We know that You have promised to provide for the needs all Your children ,but We find ourselves in a situation where We hardly know which way to turn regarding our finances in the Church. And the temptation to acquire some money in an ungodly way or by dishonest means is ever before us. Our Lord there is a verse in You Holy Word where someone prays, “Give me neither poverty nor riches. Dear Lord Jesus, We too come before You to ask that You would graciously supply us with sufficient new covenant wealth, so that We're kept from the pursuits of a beggars , but also We pray that You would keep us from the greedy attitude that is so prevalent with those who have great abundance in Your Church who do not share with their spiritual family. Awesome Lord Jesus, in all things We lay ourselves in humility at Your feet, knowing that We're helpless to properly provide for our needs and those of our spiritual family , and know that You hear our prayers and let our cries come unto You in faith and with Your answer YES!!!, in Jesus Name, We pray, Amen. We Are Leading All Souls To Our Savior, To The Lord Jesus Christ. " BE GOD'S LOVE " Apostle James & Betty R Winfree Sr, Online Love Fellowship Nations Media Church Ministries. Our Heavenly Father Loves His Joyful Givers!!!
  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News] >> Family Issues >> LORD,Bless Us With More Than Enough!!!
Jump to:
Topics 
What To Do When Your Parents Still Love Your Ex-Husband!
I and my husband was separated for 3 months now, he was the love of my life and the father of my ...
Losing Childhood
Now I am a teenager and now I realise that my childhood was not as good as it could be now i am t ...
She Won’t Leave Him Alone! Coping With the Ex-Wife
I have been with my boyfriend for 6 plus months, moved in with him in December 2016. I am good wi ...
“Separated” Married Couples
I highly doubt it "works". People just say that to save face. There is no way a couple ...
Parents and the Only Child
I really enjoyed this article. As a (37 year old male) only child I can relate to so much of what ...