E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [Community] >> Talk About It >> Are You In Or Out?
Are You In Or Out?     Tree Style Printable Version
Page: [1]
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
Are You In Or Out? - 1/5/2017 4:30:26 AM   
brother2james

The Holy Ghost Is Tearing Down Everything That Is Not Of Jesus Christ. Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr, Our Spiritual foundation is built on Christ and is still solid. What we built in the past according to the dictates of men and religion has been torn down and being tearing down so that we will be ready to build again according to The Holy Spirit, In Jesus Christ love and grace. We are about to begin again this New Year 2017, and this new beginning will surpass every other beginning. There will be a strong biblical sense of unity founded on Christ our Savior hope and promise along with an excitement of expectation of His purposes being fulfilled. This newness of life will go beyond anything we have imagined or believed. However, the power of cleansing in Christ alone blood, that we have experienced internally and externally must be maintained in love, grace and mercy. And, We must be careful how we build on our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ solid foundation. Our Beloved and Anointed Apostle Paul said in 1 Corinthians 3: 10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it. 11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, 13 each one’s work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one’s work, of what sort it is. 14 If anyone’s work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward. 15 If anyone’s work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire. This time of beginning again is notable; for us it is a 30-year beginning. We have seen the work of men. We have seen the work of religion. We have experienced division, exploitation and fleshly endeavors. It is now time to see what God will do! We must build, as led by the Spirit, by the grace of God. Much of what we built in the past has been torn down. But, the foundation on Christ stands firm, and He will cause us to build again. Jeremiah 45:4-5 …Thus says the LORD: "Behold, what I have built I will break down, and what I have planted I will pluck up, that is, this whole land. And do you seek great things for yourself? Do not seek them; for behold, I will bring adversity on all flesh," says the LORD. "But I will give your life to you as a prize in all places, wherever you go." Church Means, His Called Our Ones! Are you Free to serve, praise, worship and live for GOD and Win Free in Jesus? Jeremiah 31:28 "And it shall come to pass, that as I have watched over them to pluck up, to break down, to throw down, to destroy, and to afflict, so I will watch over them to build and to plant, says the LORD. For this new year (2017) We need to come our of the World, meaning living and doing things their way and leave all these houses built with human hands and by human religion and rise up to Christ New Covenant and allow Him to fix all the things and broken places in our lives and also make preparation for the New Lifestyle. Philippians 3:13-14 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. As your serving Nations Apostle have truly been in a transformational season. I have changed dramatically, and as a result I have been able to hear the voice of the Lord more distinctly than ever before. I have been seeing members of Christ and our body coming together in GOD'S amazing love, grace and mercy over and over again in my times with the Lord, which to me is a sign of our heavenly Father multiplied grace in the next phase of rebuilding all those who will obey His voice. I know that we have all said, at one time or another, “If I had it to do over again…” Well, we are entering a season when we will have opportunities to do things in life differently—things that we deemed to be failures. “I know a thing or two because I seen a thing or two in my 59 years on this earth.” I am older now and hopefully wiser. I have gained wisdom through my personal and spiritual mistakes and failures. No, I can’t erase old outcomes, but I can take what I learned and do better in my faith. We must leave the past where it is. We can’t change what has happened. We can only move forward from our with our current life and the time we have here on this earth. Philippians 3:13 Again my Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead in Christ alone. Amen members of Christ Jesus Body. We Are Leading All Souls To The One And Only Savior, The Lord Jesus Christ. GOD'S Love Always Changes The Atmosphere!!! Apostle James R Winfree Sr, Online Love Fellowship Nations Media Kingdoms Ministries. The Heavenly Father Loves His Joyful Givers!
  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Community] >> Talk About It >> Are You In Or Out?
Jump to:
Topics 
The Hilton Website
Everything you need to know about Diet and Fitness
Things you should know
"Apostle James R Winfree Sr, Online Love Fellowship Media Church Ministries" " Please Stay ...
Say This!
By Faith Receive GOD Our Savior In Jesus Christ. You can receive Christ right now. Remember that ...
Home Going Services
We Live Our Funeral Or Home Going, No One Can Preach It! Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr, ...
HELP US GOD!
ASKING FOR HELP, JUST TO GET A NO! Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr, To Keep Us From Bitter ...