E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [Community] >> Talk About It >> Stay FREE My Family
Stay FREE My Family     Tree Style Printable Version
Page: [1]
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
Stay FREE My Family - 1/6/2017 1:38:23 AM   
brother2james

STAY FREE GOD'S FAMILY IN JESUS CHRIST: Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr, Teach Us The TEACHER, The Holy Ghost: Christ Believers liberty and freedom is found in the Holy Word of GOD in several concepts. For example, liberty and freedom for the Jesus Believers mean that he or she has been freed from the penalty of sin by faith in Jesus Christ ( John 8:31-36;) & ( Romans 6:23 ) . Also, Jesus Believer's freedom and liberty refer to being freed from the power of sin in one's life by faith in Jesus Christ as Lord of one's character and conduct ( Romans 6:5-6,14 ). In addition, Christ Believer's freedom and liberty mean that Believer's are freed from the Jewish Law of Moses in that the Law only "exposes" sin in one's life but cannot "forgive" sin ( Romans 3:20-22 ). Who The SON JESUS, sets Free is Free Indeed. Stay Free my spiritual family in our Lord Jesus Christ, Believer's freedom and liberty mean that GOD'S sons and daughters are freed in respect to such activity that is not expressly forbidden in the Bible. Therefore one free to engage in such activity as long as it doesn't "stumble" or "offend" another brother or sister in the Lord ( Romans 14:12-16 ). Most of these activities revolve around social "do's" and "don'ts, such as whether or not to wear certain kinds of clothes, make-up, jewelry, tattoos, piercing's, and/or practicing certain things, such as smoking, social drinking, recreational gambling, dancing, or viewing movies or videos. As the passage in ( Romans 14 ) says, these things may not be strictly prohibited by GOD'S Holy Word, but they can be bad for one's spiritual growth or Believer's testimony and can cause other Kingdom family members to stumble or fall. Allow me please to keep teaching, Jesus Believer's who tend to vigorously promote such liberties and freedoms sometimes fall into a loose lifestyle of undisciplined living, while, on the other hand, Believer's who tend to vigorously limit such liberties and freedoms sometimes fall into a legalistic or worldly lifestyle of being defined by what they are "against." So, it is wise to Obey GOD'S Holy Word and be led by the Holy Ghost to determine whether or not a particular activity is actually forbidden in Scripture. If it is, it should be avoided. If it is not forbidden, then we should seek to determine how the activity reflects on our reputation as His Jesus Believer's and whether it will help us or hinder us in representing Jesus to unbelievers around us, whether it edifies the body of our Lord GOD and Savior Jesus Christ. The ultimate plan and biblical purpose is for All Christi Jesus Believer's is to glorify our heavenly Father in Jesus Christ, edify fellow Believers, and have a good reputation before unbelievers ( Psalm 19:14; ) & ( Romans 15:1-2; & ( 1 Peter 2:11-12 ). "For you brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through LOVE serve one another" ( Galatians 5:13 ). Amen and again, Amen. We're Leading All Souls To Our Savior, The GOD JESUS CHRIST. GOD'S Love Always Changes The Atmosphere!!! Apostle James R Winfree Sr, Online Love Fellowship Nations Media Church Kingdoms Ministries. " Yes, GOD Loves His Joyful Givers "
  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Community] >> Talk About It >> Stay FREE My Family
Jump to:
Topics 
The Hilton Website
Everything you need to know about Diet and Fitness
Things you should know
"Apostle James R Winfree Sr, Online Love Fellowship Media Church Ministries" " Please Stay ...
Say This!
By Faith Receive GOD Our Savior In Jesus Christ. You can receive Christ right now. Remember that ...
Home Going Services
We Live Our Funeral Or Home Going, No One Can Preach It! Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr, ...
HELP US GOD!
ASKING FOR HELP, JUST TO GET A NO! Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr, To Keep Us From Bitter ...