E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [Community] >> Talk About It >> Home Going Services
Home Going Services     Tree Style Printable Version
Page: [1]
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
Home Going Services - 1/19/2017 9:34:15 AM   
brother2james

We Live Our Funeral Or Home Going, No One Can Preach It! Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr, I just need a few Believers to pray with me. Thank You Lord that at Calvary’s cross we were saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, for the forgiveness of our sins. And thank You Father that because of His glorious resurrection we too have been given a new life in Jesus Christ, the fullness of His life in ours, the abundant life of Christ within , our hope of glory. Thank You Jesus, that the sting of death was removed forever when You rose from the dead and because You live, we too will live with Him in heaven, eternally. Thank You heavenly Father GOD, that the power of Satan was thwarted fully, finally and once for all, and that in Jesus we have the resurrected life of Christ as our portion. Help us I pray to live that resurrected life in Christ. Keep us from walking according to the course of this world, but in Your Holy Spirit and Truth may we yield our lives to the guidance of the Holy Spirit and present our bodies as a living sacrifice yes, holy and acceptable unto You Lord Jesus. Thank You Father that we have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but have received Your Spirit of Adoption, whereby We can call You Abba Father. Thank You that although I was once far away from You, I have been brought near by the blood of Christ Jesus and received this glorious gift of Salvation.. and I pray that in His power I may live the resurrected life in spirit and in truth, to Your praise and glory, and Lord All of us who really, really, really love You will obey Acts 2:38, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.
  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Community] >> Talk About It >> Home Going Services
Jump to:
Topics 
The Hilton Website
Everything you need to know about Diet and Fitness
Things you should know
"Apostle James R Winfree Sr, Online Love Fellowship Media Church Ministries" " Please Stay ...
Say This!
By Faith Receive GOD Our Savior In Jesus Christ. You can receive Christ right now. Remember that ...
Home Going Services
We Live Our Funeral Or Home Going, No One Can Preach It! Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr, ...
HELP US GOD!
ASKING FOR HELP, JUST TO GET A NO! Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr, To Keep Us From Bitter ...