E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [News] >> Current Events >> Thanks Family Lobby
Thanks Family Lobby     Tree Style Printable Version
Page: [1]
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
Thanks Family Lobby - 1/24/2017 7:09:39 AM   
brother2james

Too all of our new members and partners and Kingdom friends, Thank you for your well wishes media and online friendships and Kingdom fellowships. I count it an honor. May we learn from one Another as we Advance the Kingdom of God for His Glory. May the Lord Blesses you and keep you in all you are doing bless you and yours and the ministry as we work together in building up Christ Kingdom Bride and not human built buildings. From your Servant and the Nations Apostle James Winfree Sr, and always remember this I do love you and it's nothing you can say or do about Church. How We're Supported And Funded Our work is supported and funded by all those who loves our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News] >> Current Events >> Thanks Family Lobby
Jump to:
Topics 
Thanks Family Lobby
Too all of our new members and partners and Kingdom friends, Thank you for your well wishes media ...
WILL YOU STAY FREE IN CHRIST?
WILL YOU PLEASE, STAY FREE IN CHRIST? First, freedom in Christ is seen in contrast to the bondag ...
A Must Read!
Kingdom Breaking Awesome News Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr, To The Church Of Our Lord G ...
Share GOD!
To Whom This May Help! Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr, May I speak to you who have been wo ...
Do It The Bible Way!
Apostle James R Winfree Sr, Online Love Fellowship Nations Media Church Kingdoms Ministries We a ...