E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [Community] >> Talk About It >> Love Still, The Answer
Love Still, The Answer     Tree Style Printable Version
Page: [1]
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
Love Still, The Answer - 2/1/2017 10:04:30 AM   
brother2james

LOVE IS STILL, THE ANSWER! Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr. Dear Lord so many of Your loving people have been hurt very deeply by someone who they thought truly loved them, and wanted to spend their lives together and even in spiritual fellowships and relationships , but who has caused them deep pain and left their emotions in hurts and pains. O' Lord Jesus , at times my brothers and my sisters in You, have felt that their hearts would break and have been finding it very difficult to come to terms with the fact that love seems to has failed in their eyes and hearts. O' GOD, Restore their brokenness I pray and send Your comfort and strength into their souls, as they try to pick up the pieces of their brokenness and begin to face the future once again. Lord I know that my spiritual family cannot do this in their own strength, but only as You carry them in Your loving arms and pour Your healing and comfort into their broken souls. Help them Jesus, to leave this disappointing time of sadness behind and look to a future with fresh hope and expectation, knowing that, at in You is the fullness of joy and from You alone comes the only true love that can fully satisfy the hearts that is hungry for real love. I pray that they may allow the healing process of Your love to begin to mend their brokenness, so that in Your time and in Your way You would bring the person of Your choice into to heir lives Lord Jesus, for You are the LORD GOD of Love and have given us the capacity to love others and to be loved by them. Help them to pray, Thy will be done in this area of their lives and teach them how to love You as they ought, and give them the capacity to love others in the same way that You have loved us, in Jesus Name I ( We ) pray, Amen. We Are Leading All Souls To Our Savior, The Lord Jesus Christ. Apostle James R Winfree Sr, Online Love Fellowship Nations Media Church Ministries. We Are Not Chosen And Sent To Expose Our Spiritual Family Weaknesses, But To Cover Them In GOD'S Love And Grace!. " GOD LOVES A CHEERFUL GIVER "
  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Community] >> Talk About It >> Love Still, The Answer
Jump to:
Topics 
Speak, HOLY SPIRIT!
JESUS SAY'S LET HIS HOLY SPIRIT, SPEAK!!! Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr. To The Church O ...
Be Just What GOD Created You To Be!
BE WHAT GOD IN JESUS CHRIST CREATED YOU TO BE: the First Man Adam, to Keep and Oversee His Kingdo ...
And U Still Don't Know?
WHAT TIME IS IT? Philippians 3:8-9 The very credentials these people are waving around as somet ...
GOD HAS LEFT THE BUILDINGS!
GOD HAS LEFT THE RELIGIOUS BUILDINGS! Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr, Many, many, many yea ...
What Being Saved Means!
WHAT BEING SAVED MEANS! Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr. Do we see ourselves as a guilty, ...