E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [Community] >> Talk About It >> WE LOOK SO MUCH ALIKE
WE LOOK SO MUCH ALIKE     Tree Style Printable Version
Page: [1]
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
WE LOOK SO MUCH ALIKE - 2/3/2017 4:29:09 AM   
brother2james

WE LOOK SO MUCH ALIKE! " BUT GOD, KNOWS HIS OWN IN JESUS CHRIST" Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr, So many of GOD'S people are asking me this question, but why are the weeds prospering as well. They are saying that because of the rains, the weeds would be easy to pull up. I thought how when we allow the rain of GOD'S Holy Word into our life, the lies, untruths and deceptions are also easy to weed out. But if the Holy Living and Loving Word is not given its place of priority, then when those evils take root and the ground hardens, how hard it is to pull up the weeds! Have you ever tried to pull a weed out of a dry, caked, hardened piece of ground? What usually happens is you pull off the green foliage above the soil, but the root remains, only to quickly grow up again. Notice the word "quickly." Weeds don't grow slowly. But the trick in pulling them up successfully is to soak the ground with water, soften the soil and then weed-pulling becomes a pleasure again. I remember when I was a boy and I had to weed my parents garden, and Lord knows I hated it LOL. The tops of the weeds would come off and I would say to myself, "Oh, well, at least it LOOKS LIKE I got that weed out. Dad won't know," and I would leave it, being satisfied with that LOL, But my dad knew and made me stay on my knees until all the weeds were pulled up ( Thank you Mr. Otis Winfree smh!!!). In the Spiritual realm, apathy towards the weeds in our life is just as deadly to us as the real weeds are to the future fruit of a vegetable garden. Water, or The Word of GOD, plays a crucial part in both the natural realm and the Spiritual in staying weed-Free. Jesus told the parable of the tares and the wheat in Matthew 13:24-30. The tares are a weed plant, but Jesus didn't say to pull up the tares. He said to let the wheat and the tares grow up together and the angels would deal with the tares at the end of the age. I sure would have liked to apply that to my Dad's idea of weeding LOL. The difference between the garden I weeded and the wheat field Jesus spoke of is this: my parents garden was vegetables, planted and grown in rows with dirt paths between. The weeds were easy to get to and pulling them without harming the good plants was easy enough. Wheat is grown in fields, each sheaf next to another with no paths, creating a carpet effect when looked at from a distance. Pulling up the tares in this situation would endanger the wheat stocks as well. You just don't weed wheat. Jesus Said This, Mat 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, did not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto Him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while you gather up the tares, you root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather you together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. Yes, remember Jesus said This, Many are called, But few are Chosen, The Last will be First and the first last, Believe it!!. Amen. We Are Leading All Souls To Our Savior, The Lord GOD Jesus Christ. We Are Not Chosen To Expose GOD'S Loving People Weaknesses, But To Cover Then In His Love And Grace. Apostle James R Winfree Sr, Online Love Fellowship Nations Media Church Ministries. "GOD LOVES A CHEERFUL GIVER"
  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Community] >> Talk About It >> WE LOOK SO MUCH ALIKE
Jump to:
Topics 
Speak, HOLY SPIRIT!
JESUS SAY'S LET HIS HOLY SPIRIT, SPEAK!!! Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr. To The Church O ...
Be Just What GOD Created You To Be!
BE WHAT GOD IN JESUS CHRIST CREATED YOU TO BE: the First Man Adam, to Keep and Oversee His Kingdo ...
And U Still Don't Know?
WHAT TIME IS IT? Philippians 3:8-9 The very credentials these people are waving around as somet ...
GOD HAS LEFT THE BUILDINGS!
GOD HAS LEFT THE RELIGIOUS BUILDINGS! Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr, Many, many, many yea ...
What Being Saved Means!
WHAT BEING SAVED MEANS! Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr. Do we see ourselves as a guilty, ...