E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [Community] >> Talk About It >> JESUS SAID, GET OUT OF YOUR BOAT.
JESUS SAID, GET OUT OF YOUR BOAT.     Tree Style Printable Version
Page: [1]
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
JESUS SAID, GET OUT OF YOUR BOAT. - 2/7/2017 4:26:59 AM   
brother2james

JESUS SAID GET OUT OF THE BOAT! Are You Really Ready To Be Free Indeed? Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr, "Idolatry is committed, not merely by setting up false gods, but also by setting up false Religious Buildings you calling your church home" OMG,' so many of preachers and the Lord's people are calling me and contacting me about the word on the Church that Jesus Christ Himself Birth and Built. I mentioned that many church folks do not understand this topic because of idolatry. What do they idolize? The very system which enslaved them until they die and leave this World. People mistakenly think that you can only idolize that which you adore, want to be like, or desire to attain. However, you can also idolize that which you hate or fear. How do you know something has become an idol to you? It begins to take a place in your life that only GOD should have. You begin to be molded by IT (either your attraction to it or your repulsion from it) instead of by the Lord. A young man might say, "I don't want to be anything like my dad when I grow up." So he spends his whole life trying not to be like his dad. Guess what? His dad is his idol. Everything he does or says is calculated to "not be like his dad"; as a result, he remains bound. he is not free to be conformed to the image of Christ because the image of his dad is the standard by which he measures himself. This is what people have done with their Religious leaders and their human-built church homes. The world is full of all kinds of religion and it's human built buildings - even within what is called 'Christianity' - where man does good works to become a better person or to be accepted by GOD. Yet, the problem is that such is impossible. Good works do not change who you are on the inside. No amount of feeding the poor is going to make you stop wanting to fornicate. No matter how much time you spend caring for the elderly, it won't remove the urge to lie. We are only changed inwardly as we abide in relationship with Jesus Christ. He said get Me a Body Ready, Not any Buildings. The thing to remember is this: Religion concentrates on the external (outward performance). but a relationship with GOD deals with what is internal (inward transformation) (I Samuel 16:7; Matthew 23:27; John 7:24). However, there are plenty of people who are willing to let you try to work up your redemption in servitude to them (their opinions, rules, etc.). You will often find such persons in a place around the corner called "church buildings preachers". This is why abuse - emotional, sexual, financial, spiritual, etc. - abounds in many "church" settings. Until we are ready for God to deal with who we are on the inside (not just how we appear before men), we will stumble around circling in that wilderness of Religion, trying to be pleasers & worshipers of men. Because GOD is Spirit and us who worship Him, must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. ( If your god can fit into a building, then you do Not have enough god to share, so keep him to yourself.)BECAUSE, My GOD JUST WON'T FIT. In coming out of such boat, meaning the Religious Buildings, it is not uncommon for folks to focus on what they think was wrong with you". Yet, the truth which many fail to realize is this: You were never in the church of Jesus Christ. Such was not "the church", nor was it the "institutional church"...it was simply your prison. The issue is not that church has become a business, that wolves are abusing authority, or that men are trying to bind people to themselves. The issue is that people falsely believe that the walls of men are the church. Please Study and Read your own Bible and search this out, Stop being so Lazy people. What the saying is, If you want to hide information, put it in a Book, and they won't read it! We Are Leading All Souls To Our Savior, The Lord Jesus Christ. Apostle James R Winfree Sr, Online Love Fellowship Nations Media Believers Ministries. You Can't Expose What The Blood Of Jesus Covered! GOD LOVES CHEERFUL GIVERS.
  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Community] >> Talk About It >> JESUS SAID, GET OUT OF YOUR BOAT.
Jump to:
Topics 
Speak, HOLY SPIRIT!
JESUS SAY'S LET HIS HOLY SPIRIT, SPEAK!!! Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr. To The Church O ...
Be Just What GOD Created You To Be!
BE WHAT GOD IN JESUS CHRIST CREATED YOU TO BE: the First Man Adam, to Keep and Oversee His Kingdo ...
And U Still Don't Know?
WHAT TIME IS IT? Philippians 3:8-9 The very credentials these people are waving around as somet ...
GOD HAS LEFT THE BUILDINGS!
GOD HAS LEFT THE RELIGIOUS BUILDINGS! Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr, Many, many, many yea ...
What Being Saved Means!
WHAT BEING SAVED MEANS! Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr. Do we see ourselves as a guilty, ...