E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [On Another Note] >> Religion >> Our Biblical Position
Our Biblical Position     Tree Style Printable Version
Page: [1]
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
Our Biblical Position - 2/9/2017 4:46:32 AM   
brother2james

FIND YOUR WRITTEN POSITION IN GOD'S HOLY WORD. Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr. Luke 24:43-45 43 And He ( Jesus ) took it and ate in their presence. 44 Then He said to them, “These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms concerning Me.” 45 And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures. What did GOD'S Holy Word Written About you? In our Day some guys trying to become women, and some women are trying to be men, and let us not leave out the children, who are trying to be adults, Women are leading the homes and the church, while at the very same time Men of GOD knows they are Out of Biblical Order, GOD created Men to rule in love and Women to support and help them. GOD uses Women to give birth, and He created Men to lead, What man you know in your bible who gave birth to a child? GOD is Not in All this Religious Mess here in America and also in many Nations, We must get ourselves back in biblical Order, Remember Satan tried his very best to get Jesus our of Biblical Order, just like he did Adam! Godly men need to be teaching young men how to be Christ men follow Him, and Godly Women needs to be teaching young girls and young women, how to be like Christ and how to love and take care of their families and their own husbands at home. Your Pastors don't need to know what's going on in your homes and in your bedrooms or how your flesh out of control. tell it to Jesus in prayer and allow Him to help you. Amen. We Are Leading All Souls To Our Savior, The Lord GOD Jesus Christ. Apostle James R Winfree Sr, Online Love Fellowship Nations Media Church Ministries. No One Can Expose What Jesus Christ Blood Covered!!! " GOD LOVES A CHEERFUL GIVER "
  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [On Another Note] >> Religion >> Our Biblical Position
Jump to:
Topics 
Our Biblical Position
FIND YOUR WRITTEN POSITION IN GOD'S HOLY WORD. Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr. Luke 24:43- ...
TAKE THE YOKES OFF
STOP TRYING TO PUT YOKES ON THE BODY OF JESUS CHRIST NECKS! Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr ...
Weigh In Please?
WE MUST, DE-FUND THEM. Jeremiah 23:1-8- Weigh In On This, GOD'S Chosen people! Shared by Apostl ...
Speak King
Martin Luther King's I have a dream speech August 28, 1963 I am happy to join with you today i ...
We Need To Do, This!
Our Lord Jesus, Help Us To Keep Our Eyes On You! Dear Holy Spirit, Keep Our Focus On Spiritual P ...