E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [Community] >> Talk About It >> And U Still Don't Know?
And U Still Don't Know?     Tree Style Printable Version
Page: [1]
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
And U Still Don't Know? - 2/25/2017 10:19:21 AM   
brother2james

WHAT TIME IS IT? Philippians 3:8-9 The very credentials these people are waving around as something special, I’m tearing up and throwing out with the trash, along with everything else I used to take credit for. And why? Because of Christ. Yes, all the things I once thought were so important are gone from my life. Compared to the high privilege of knowing Christ Jesus as my Master, firsthand, everything I once thought I had going for me is insignificant, Human Waste. I’ve dumped it all in the trash so that I could embrace Christ and be embraced by Him. I didn’t want some petty, inferior brand of righteousness that comes from keeping a list of rules when I could get the robust kind that comes from trusting Christ GOD'S Righteousness. Human trained and taught and learned, and still don't know Do-do. Period.
  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Community] >> Talk About It >> And U Still Don't Know?
Jump to:
Topics 
Speak, HOLY SPIRIT!
JESUS SAY'S LET HIS HOLY SPIRIT, SPEAK!!! Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr. To The Church O ...
Be Just What GOD Created You To Be!
BE WHAT GOD IN JESUS CHRIST CREATED YOU TO BE: the First Man Adam, to Keep and Oversee His Kingdo ...
And U Still Don't Know?
WHAT TIME IS IT? Philippians 3:8-9 The very credentials these people are waving around as somet ...
GOD HAS LEFT THE BUILDINGS!
GOD HAS LEFT THE RELIGIOUS BUILDINGS! Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr, Many, many, many yea ...
What Being Saved Means!
WHAT BEING SAVED MEANS! Shared by Apostle James R Winfree Sr. Do we see ourselves as a guilty, ...