E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [Technical Support] >> Comments and Questions >> RE: GoClub as a replacement site for Family Lobby
RE: GoClub as a replacement site for Family Lobby     Tree Style Printable Version
Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
RE: GoClub as a replacement site for Family Lobby - 8/30/2017 3:24:50 PM   
Patoolla

I too thank you, Family Lobby, for the 3 years this site was available and also for the awesome tech support and all the work that was done to accommodate us when we moved here when MyFamily.com closed. My site is one of the test sites used for the migration from FL to GoClub.US and it is amazing how successful the migration is, thanks to GoClub and Family Lobby. And GoClub is De Ja Voux (however you spell it) because it is so similar to the good ole MyFamily site. I highly recommend GoClub as a replacement for Family Lobby. The tech support there is also wonderful. :)

(in reply to Kimberlyhow)
  Post #: 21
RE: GoClub as a replacement site for Family Lobby - 9/13/2017 3:47:38 PM   
Torrey

Hello! My name is Torrey, and I work for a company called Families Connect. Our mission is similar to that of Family Lobby - to provide a safe and secure on-line environment for families to interact. While we are sad to hear that Family Lobby will no longer be moving forward, I would like to humbly suggest Families Connect as an alternative if you are still looking for a safe, private on-line network. We will never share or sell your information with any outside sites. Please let me know if you have any questions! - Torrey

Post #: 22
RE: GoClub as a replacement site for Family Lobby - 9/14/2017 4:18:16 PM   
pegH

Family Lobby was great to us and since they'll be closing...we found a terrific place to go to...with GoClub. They have been terrific...and we sure appreciate all their hard work in getting us set up. Thank you GoClub. If you need a new home...GoClub is the place to go to!!!!! Go to GoClub.US

Post #: 23
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Technical Support] >> Comments and Questions >> RE: GoClub as a replacement site for Family Lobby
Jump to: