Need to pay for site (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Technical Support] >> Comments and Questions

Jerri Conrad -> Need to pay for site (6/22/2017 12:05:57 PM)

I am guessing it is time to pay for my site. I had been trying to decide how to make this payment as you are shutting down. My site is not working today and that must mean you shut it down. I wish you had sent a message to me first. However now I can't seem to make a payment. When I put in charge account number I keep getting a message to put in the name as it is on the Charge card. If someone can contact me I will pay for the site. I need to know how much I owe for it until it shuts down. Thanks, Jerri

burdD -> RE: Need to pay for site (6/22/2017 12:39:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jerri Conrad

I am guessing it is time to pay for my site. I had been trying to decide how to make this payment as you are shutting down. My site is not working today and that must mean you shut it down. I wish you had sent a message to me first. However now I can't seem to make a payment. When I put in charge account number I keep getting a message to put in the name as it is on the Charge card. If someone can contact me I will pay for the site. I need to know how much I owe for it until it shuts down. Thanks, Jerri

Jerri what do you mean your site is not working?  The expiration date on your credit card probably kept it from renewing.  If you are not able to uodate that through your account details you probably need to call the number for the sales line and speak with Davon.  Leave a message and your number so he can return your call.    I do see that your site has reverted to a free site but I don't think that should not keep it from working. 

GAL -> RE: Need to pay for site (7/6/2017 7:14:24 PM)

I saw somewhere on my site that our site to be renewed. We have completed copying everything on the site and are not using it any longer. Will my credit card be billed automatically in Sept or will you just stop it when my expiration date this month arrives. I would prefer that you just let stop it at expiration time. Wish I could remember where I saw the expiration date on FamilyLobby!! Thanks for everything.

burdD -> RE: Need to pay for site (7/6/2017 7:24:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: GAL

I saw somewhere on my site that our site to be renewed. We have completed copying everything on the site and are not using it any longer. Will my credit card be billed automatically in Sept or will you just stop it when my expiration date this month arrives. I would prefer that you just let stop it at expiration time. Wish I could remember where I saw the expiration date on FamilyLobby!! Thanks for everything.

Please contact sales@familylobby.com and express your wishes regarding your site.

Page: [1]