E-mail: Password:
All Forums >> [News] >> Family Issues >> RE: Should Schools Allow Students to Have Cell Phones?
RE: Should Schools Allow Students to Have Cell Phones?     Tree Style Printable Version
Page: <<   < prev  28 29 30 [31] 32   next >   >>
Display name
Message << Previous Topic   Next Topic >>
RE: Should Schools Allow Students to Have Cell Phones? - 1/9/2013 11:18:32 AM   
ArticlePost

i think kids should use cell phones because if there is an emergency at hme and your mom is tryiny to call or text u what happends and u want to know as soon as it happends

joeneisha

(in reply to ArticlePost)
  Post #: 601
RE: Should Schools Allow Students to Have Cell Phones? - 2/8/2013 2:16:38 PM   
ArticlePost

I think students should have cell phones duing school , because when its boring in class and you complete all your work , ill fill free to let my students put their headphones in they ear and jammm it onnn

Armani

Post #: 602
RE: Should Schools Allow Students to Have Cell Phones? - 2/16/2013 11:57:31 AM   
ArticlePost

i so agree they need there cell phones with them just in case they need help or heve to connect with a parent.

Sylinda

Post #: 603
RE: Should Schools Allow Students to Have Cell Phones? - 2/26/2013 12:32:36 PM   
ArticlePost

students should because if there was danger in the building then we would be able to call for safety

joseph

Post #: 604
RE: Should Schools Allow Students to Have Cell Phones? - 2/28/2013 2:14:03 PM   
ArticlePost

yes i do agree with all this people cuz i am righting an esay and what do yall think should teachers just say thorw your work and get on your phones plz tell your teahers this and if they say what is that make a revolution

Aramndo lopez mota <3

Post #: 605
RE: Should Schools Allow Students to Have Cell Phones? - 2/28/2013 2:32:55 PM   
ArticlePost

I think it is right to have cellphones in school so we need to call someone like our cousins and other families in the city.

Bryan

Post #: 606
RE: Should Schools Allow Students to Have Cell Phones? - 3/1/2013 1:08:53 PM   
ArticlePost

i think kids should be allowed and I have 4 kids and there 9, 10, 12, 14 and all have cell phones and my friends kid was raped in tronto and had no cell phone to call with she will be missed

phill jones

Post #: 607
RE: Should Schools Allow Students to Have Cell Phones? - 3/2/2013 5:12:31 PM   
Hannah r

From a students perspective, I believe that we shouldn't have cell phones because any extra noise in a classroom is a distraction. Some of my classmates still have their phones in class whether or not the school allows it. This may seem a little nerdy for a student, but I know that it's hard to pay attention during class when people are sharpening their pencils or smacking their gum. These are just some of the reasons phones shouldn't be in classrooms. Other children in the classroom my have lower grades due to the fact so much noise is being made. Emergencies are no excuse for cellphones either because parents are informed with or without the cellphones. No teacher is to blame whenever a child's grades drop when the child is in possession of a cellphone. People are known for abusing technology by constantly texting/talking to a friend or by playing games while they should be doing something else. This is why students shouldn't be aloud to have cellphones.

Post #: 608
RE: Should Schools Allow Students to Have Cell Phones? - 3/8/2013 12:49:39 PM   
ArticlePost

i totally agree ! all those shootings these days we should have a cellular divise in handy .

kiara overhotlz

Post #: 609
RE: Should Schools Allow Students to Have Cell Phones? - 3/12/2013 3:52:30 PM   
ArticlePost

i completely agree with you. i go to a school called silver creek in sellersburg indiana and our policy is we arent to have phones out until 3 p.m school ends at 245 so i dont understand why we cant have them during non instructional time periods. it blows my mind how tight the system is about phones. but im working to get it chamged

Chloe Mangels

Post #: 610
RE: Should Schools Allow Students to Have Cell Phones? - 3/13/2013 3:38:30 PM   
ArticlePost

I think that students should use phones on school because no one in the school does anything. But if you text a parent or a member of the family then they can get you and you will go home because you don't feel good. And no one has the right for that to be taken away.

A person

Post #: 611
RE: Should Schools Allow Students to Have Cell Phones? - 3/14/2013 7:46:37 AM   
ArticlePost

i agree with all of you the schools are all just to strict on cell phones its not fair for teachers to be able to use phones but not students

skyler

Post #: 612
RE: Should Schools Allow Students to Have Cell Phones? - 3/18/2013 9:47:13 AM   
ArticlePost

i thinks schools should have cellphones in are class rooms because it is for safty and they have apps that can help kids learn

chelsea

Post #: 613
RE: Should Schools Allow Students to Have Cell Phones? - 4/4/2013 2:30:15 PM   
ArticlePost

I think schools should stick with the no cell phones out rule. How distracting is it as a teacher or student when someone is texting away? Yes, there are very helpful apps used to educate others, but 9 out of 10 kids will just ignore that rule and go onto a social network instead. After class is a different story.

Random Parent

Post #: 614
RE: Should Schools Allow Students to Have Cell Phones? - 4/17/2013 11:35:15 AM   
ArticlePost

Cell phones should be allowed in class. If people are texting away, that is their problem, they are the one who will fail school.

Jacob

Post #: 615
RE: Should Schools Allow Students to Have Cell Phones? - 4/20/2013 11:55:45 AM   
ArticlePost

I personally think cell phones should be allowed in school. I mean look what happened in Sandy Hook Elementry students had cell phones in school to contact their parents and tell them what had happened and they're okay.

Jackie

Post #: 616
RE: Should Schools Allow Students to Have Cell Phones? - 5/1/2013 7:44:38 PM   
ArticlePost

First of all YES!!! With all the crazy people in the world these days. I mean Sandy Hook Elementary, they didn't have phones and a tragic thing happened. I mean yea they could be used for bad but they also have a good side too... let me re-phrase that a GREAT side!!!!!

Annonomous

Post #: 617
RE: Should Schools Allow Students to Have Cell Phones? - 5/15/2013 3:33:46 AM   
ArticlePost

i do agree and not at the same time because if is emergency then ye but it could also Interrupt studdents learnning time.

delila

Post #: 618
RE: Should Schools Allow Students to Have Cell Phones? - 5/15/2013 12:15:30 PM   
ArticlePost

yes are you kidding me pretty much every kid already brings a phone to school anyways.

1D

Post #: 619
RE: Should Schools Allow Students to Have Cell Phones? - 7/27/2013 12:41:07 PM   
ArticlePost

i think phones should be allowed if u ask me i would say yes without any hesiaton becasuse they need it for thee safety sake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shruthik vemula

Post #: 620
Page:   <<   < prev  28 29 30 [31] 32   next >   >>
All Forums >> [News] >> Family Issues >> RE: Should Schools Allow Students to Have Cell Phones?
Jump to:
Topics 
When Wives Work and Husbands Don’t
My husband hasn't worked consistently in the last 5yrs and I'm tired as well as fed up with it.He ...
What To Do When Your Parents Still Love Your Ex-Husband!
I and my husband was separated for 3 months now, he was the love of my life and the father of my ...
Losing Childhood
Now I am a teenager and now I realise that my childhood was not as good as it could be now i am t ...
She Won’t Leave Him Alone! Coping With the Ex-Wife
I have been with my boyfriend for 6 plus months, moved in with him in December 2016. I am good wi ...
“Separated” Married Couples
I highly doubt it "works". People just say that to save face. There is no way a couple ...